The NAFP and AAFP offer seven convenient ways to report CME credit:
- Return your completed CME reporting form to the NAFP staff following an NAFP sponsored event.
- Report your CME online.
- Email your completed CME reporting form or certificate of participation to the NAFP at email@example.com.
- Fax your completed CME reporting form or certificate of participation to the NAFP (402) 505-9281 or the AAFP at (913) 906-6075.
- Phone the NAFP at (402) 505-9198 (9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST) or the AAFP at (800) 274-2237 (8:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. CST).
- Mail your completed CME reporting form to NAFP, 11920 Burt Street, Suite 170, Omaha, NE 68134-1598 or the AAFP Contact Center, 11400 Tomahawk Creek Parkway, Leawood, KS 66211-2672.
- Complete the post-test assessment or quiz from AAFP-produced self-study programs, such as American Family Physician, Family Practice Management, FP Essentials, and FP Audio. CME credit is added to your transcript on the date that the assessement or quiz is successfully completed.
(To ensure the accuracy of your CME record, please make sure any handwritten information is neat, legible and filled out completely.)