Thank you for your interest in supporting the Nebraska Academy of Family Physicians’ initiatives to provide continuing medical education (CME) and industry awareness to Nebraska's Family Physicians. The NAFP welcomes educational and hospitality grants and exhibitors!
Due to COVID-19 this meeting will be in a hybrid format with both in-person and virtual attendees. There are options available for exhibiting and sponsoring both in-person or virtually. The family physicians would appreciate your continued support of their event, to provide them support for needed CME during this pandemic.
Your all-inclusive 8’ X 10’ booth includes: 10' curtained back wall, 3' curtained side wall, one 6'x30" covered and skirted table, two chairs, one electrical outlet, free WiFi, two meal tickets to lunch on Thursday & Friday, recognition at the Assembly in the program and on signage to both in-person & virtual attendees, an e-mail highlighting exhibitor participation post conference to 1,300+ membership, and in the Cornhusker Family Physician magazine following the conference. (Booth Price: 8'x10' - $1,250)
- Exhibit set up is Wednesday, March 24, 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. and/or Thursday, March 25, 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Exhibit hours are Thursday, March 25, from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Friday, March 26, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Exhibit tear down is Friday, March 26, from 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Reserve your exhibit booth with our convenient and secure online Exhibitor & Sponsorship Application!
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations must be made in writing to the NAFP. If an exhibitor cancels before January 25, a $100 administrative fee will be retained by or owed to the NAFP. If an exhibitor cancels after January 25 but before March 3, the exhibitor will forfeit or owe 50% of the total cost of the space assigned. No refunds will be made for cancellations made after March 3 or for no-shows.
The following opportunities are available for your organization to gain visibility and recognition with our attendees by supporting individual conference activities in conjunction with our 73rd Annual Meeting and Scientific Assembly, October 29-31, 2020, at the Embassy Suites La Vista. Your company’s support will be recognized at the Assembly in the program, on signage and during announcements for both the in-person & virtual attendees, an e-mail highlighting your sponsorship post conference to 1,300+ membership, and in the Cornhusker Family Physician magazine following the conference. Any sole sponsorship opportunity in red, is no longer available for 2021. Any sponsorships in purple are highlighted as new sponsorships available.
New Branded Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Meeting Attendee Box (Meeting Attendee Box is given to the first 20 active registrations) - Sole Sponsor
- One swag/information item for Meeting Attendee Box (Meeting Attendee Box is given to the first 20 active registrations) - Partial Sponsor
- Wellness Sponsor (300 of your company branded apples available to Physicians during their break)
- Single Food/Drink Break Sponsor (with 300 of your company branded napkins)
Other Available Sponsorship Opportunities:
- Formal Membership Banquet - Sole Sponsor
$3,000 - choose one event at this price level
- DeRoin Memorial Scholarship Luncheon - Sole Sponsor
- Thursday Attendee & Exhibitor Lunch - Sole Sponsor
- Friday Attendee & Exhibitor Lunch - Sole Sponsor
$2,000 - choose one event at this price level
- Board of Directors Dinner - Sole Sponsor
- Formal Membership Banquet - Partial Sponsor
- Educational Grant
$1,500 - choose one event at this price level
- DeRoin Memorial Scholarship Luncheon - Partial Sponsor
- Thursday Attendee & Exhibitor Lunch - Partial Sponsor
- Friday Attendee & Exhibitor Lunch - Partial Sponsor
- Educational Grant - Partial Sponsor
$750 - choose one event at this price level
- Single Food/Drink Break Sponsor (In-Person & Virtual)
- Full Page Program Ad
- Educational Grant - Partial Sponsor
- Provide company swag/information for registration packets
$500 - choose one event at this price level
- Presidents' Reception - Sole Sponsor
- Past Presidents' Breakfast - Sole Sponsor
- Half Page Program Ad
$250 - choose one event at this price level
- Quarter Page Program Ad
- Wine Pull Event Sponsor
- Please contact the NAFP office if you have a sponsorship interest different from what is listed.
Reserve your sponsorship spot with our convenient and secure online Exhibitor & Sponsorship Application!